This Agreement governs your use of User Material and site serviceswww.cashfront.net (further - the "Site").
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of current legislation of Ukraine.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site content user is considered acceding to this Agreement.
- Site Administration has the right at any time to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall become effective upon the expiration of three (3) days after posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If user does not consent to such modifications it shall refuse access to the Site, to terminate the use of materials and services of the Site.
Commitments of the User
- User agrees not to take any actions that may be considered as violating the legislation of Ukraine or norms of international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Site and Services website.
- Use of material without the consent of the administration of the site is not allowed. For fair use materials Site Administration Site is necessary to obtain the consent of, or active link to the site in the materials used.
- Comments and other records of the User on the Site should not be in conflict with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and the generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The user is warned that the administration of the Site is not responsible for visiting and using them to external resources, links to which are contained on the Website.
- You agree that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect liability to the User in connection with any possible or arising loss or damage associated with any content of the Site, products or services available on the Site or received through the external sites or resources, or other user's contacts, in which he entered, using the information posted on the website or links to external resources.
- The user takes the position that all the materials and services of the Site or any portion thereof may be accompanied by advertising. You agree that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any liability in connection with such advertisements.
- All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Nothing in the Agreement can not be understood as the establishment between the User and Site Administration agency relations, relations on joint activities, relationships, personal hiring, or any other relationship, not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
- Recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement invalid or not enforceable does not entail invalidation of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Administration of the Site in the event of violation of any of the Members of the provisions of the Agreement does not preclude the Site Administration later to take appropriate actions to protect its interests and the protection of copyright on protected under the laws of the Site Materials.
- The user confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and accepts them unconditionally.