Difference from the " Shtrih-PRINT" 4.5- layout keyboard .
label printing scales " Barcode PRINT " M 4.5 - an excellent combination of hardware stuffing that has withstood the test of time, and a new attractive design - attractive and practical . A limited number of structural elements generate a set of performances for different areas - from packing to work over the counter .
Features scales with printing labels :
- Bright two- sided
- display ( 2 lines of 22 characters ) displays the weight, value, price and product name, as well as information about the selected modes and the balance is to print the label .
- Large functional keyboard allows you to call up to 90 products with 45 shortcuts .
- Configurable scales with chekopechatju presented in a menu with a hierarchical structure with the ability to easily change some of them directly from the operating mode .Convenient
- PLC programming interface in the balance ( visual navigation ).Built
- and custom label formats .
- Printing graphics and one-dimensional barcodes .
- Powerful software for PC .
- Controlling the balance of the check printing using a PC .
- Managing Broadcast teams on Ethernet.
- interfaces as standard weights with chekopechatju : RS232 ( standard ), Ethernet ( standard ).
Volume of memory of scales with printing of label22000 commodities Most limit of weighing of scales with printing of label, kg15 The least limit of weighing of scales with printing of label, kg0,04 Discreteness of report of scales with printing of label, g2/5 Range of selection of mass of container10% НПВ Indication2xLCD/VFD (2x22 symbol) Keyboard of scales with printing of label78 keys (45 influenced) Printingthermo printer Width of printing of scales with printing of label, mm54 Width of paper of scales with printing of label, mm60 Length of paper of scales with printing of label, mmto 120 Wearproofness of scales with printing of label, kilometre of ribbon50 Speed of printing of scales with printing of labelto 100 mm/sec Feed of scales with printing of label~220 V, 50 Hz Range of working temperatures of scales with printing of labelfrom +10°C to +40°C Interfaces of scales1xRS232, 1xRJ45 Ethernet Sizes of scales with printing of label, mm355x365x574 Platform of scales, mm350x310 Mass of scales with printing of label, kg13
- CommentsPlease log in to write comments.
Copyright www.webdesigner-profi.de MAXXmarketing GmbH