PDF format - developed by Adobe Systems for the purpose of optimal storage and display of the electronic version of printed products and text documents. A huge plus when working with this format is its cross-platform. This means that the pdf format will be displayed in any operating platform, exactly the way it was created.
I will give a small example:
You need to send your customer an invoice. The most common option, in whatever program you have not worked: save the invoice in text format, and most likely it will be Excel.
And now let us imagine that you have the MO 2010, and your client has 2003, or Linux at all, then you cannot open your document for him. And in PDF, this problem will not arise "in principle."
Then how to save our document to PDF? Very simple.
To do this, download and install the doPDF program. The program creates PDF files from any application that supports printing.
doPDF is installed as a virtual PDF printer driver, so after successful installation it appears in the list of your Printers and Faxes. To create a PDF file, you only need to print the document on the free do PDF converter. Open a document (using Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other application), click Print and select the doPDF printer. The program will ask you where to save the PDF file and after it finishes writing the file, the PDF file will automatically open in your standard program for viewing PDF files.
The main advantages of using this free PDF converter:
- It is free for both commercial and personal use.
- Supports 64-bit, can be installed on a 64-bit operating system.
- No third party software is required to create PDF files. This makes the installation file incredibly small compared to its competitors.
- Customizable resolution, you can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi.
- Set / customize page size, select the set page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or set your own page size.
- Search PDF, you can search for text in the created PDF file (search engine also indexes text from PDF).
Contribute to the preservation of the planet! Instead of using paper to print documents, why not create a PDF file and save a couple of trees for the planet?
- Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008/2003/2000 Server (32/64-bit)
- License type
- Interface language
Copyright MAXXmarketing GmbH
JoomShopping Download & Support