Changes in version 126.96.36.199:
Redesigned certificate system:
- The certificate does not belong to a specific client;
- The certificate may be defined as a product with a share of the accrual of 100% of the value of the goods to the certificate;
- Certificate, possibly tied to a specific product (stock);
- The identifier (barcode) of the certificate is generated when the certificate is sold;
- The identifier (barcode) contains the 44-digit unique barcode EAN128C.
Bonus system: the function of writing off bonuses when returning part of the goods.
Sales of goods using a registrar:
- If the registrar has a warehouse different from the default warehouse, the implementation is carried out at the registrar warehouse;
- Added option to ignore recorder errors (do not return the check to its original state).
A check (sale transaction) is exported at the time of check closure, for previously saved checks, whenever the check is changed, regardless of whether it was paid or fixed.
Fixed other errors found.