An issue with automatic printing of a check on two devices has been fixed. Be sure to update the program!
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
CASHFRONT- small business update
Каталоги, товары, клиенты, массовое изменение, справочники, обработка товаров
- CASHFRONT- small business update Changes in version 126.96.36.199: Fixed: error when importing refund from CashFront v.3.5 cash program; Optimized functions for obtaining residual goods; Improved recognition of the UPC format barcode; Improved barcode search in the product catalog; In the catalog, the column with the internal code is hidden by default, but to display the column it can be turned on / off in the user settings "REFLECT THE CODE OF GOODS In selection"; Improved display of notifications to the user in the main panel.
- CASHFRONT- small business update Changes in version 188.8.131.52: A new option has been added to the product report: product search by barcode; The product catalog displays all prices for which the user has permissions. If necessary, prices can be hidden from the "view" menu; A user with administrator rights, it is possible to disable unnecessary options (for example, hide the wholesale price); In the price update dialog, the "balance of goods" column has been added; In the fill-in dialog, a filter has been added according to the product properties; Fixed errors found.
- CASHFRONT- small business update Version Changes 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug when importing xml files; Fixed the problem with the display of the amount in terms of another currency; Improved sales report, added information about the return; Changed the display of currency exchange rates in the catalog; the constant "national currency" is used to switch the display mode of the forward / reverse exchange rate.
- CASHFRONT- small business update Now available in reference books for customers and products in bulk to change / set the maximum discount, mark-up, property, type, registrar, weight product, tax group, etc.
- CASHFRONT- small business update Due to the termination of coinage of 1, 2, 5 and 25 kopecks, the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) introduces a system of rounding of amounts in checks when calculating in cash.