- Connect the customer display to the computer
- Install the device driver if necessary (for displays with a USB device usually installs a virtual com port)
- Click "Settings" to select the port and set the necessary parameters of COM port
- Set the desired text encoding device
- In the Advanced ESC / POS commands, if necessary, enter additional commands, such as code page translation device [ESC | t | 5] (command code page translation for device company Posiflex)
- Test the device.
Connecting customer display for non-standard cases, through a script:
- Take daw "Direct output to the port"
- Select the name of the executable file, the button "Select" option in front of conformity
- If necessary, add the command-line arguments
- Specify the name of an executable shell: wscript.exe or jscript.exe depending on the script file
Sample script to connect the customer display is in the directory "SCRIPT", DP_WriterRS232.vbs, compatible with applications WriterRS232