- software development for trade
- sale, implementation, maintenance of 1C-Enterprise software products
- the supply of computer equipment, including those with installed software (CashFront, 1C-Enterprise, etc.)
- complex delivery of control and accounting systems
- scales, bar code scanners and other commercial equipment
- provision of supplied equipment and equipment with consumables
The listed services are provided both separately and in a complex, i.e. Supply of computer systems for automation of the enterprise from scratch "on a turn-key basis".
Advantages of an integrated approach:
- The client receives computer and trade equipment, selected according to the parameters and purpose, necessary to him, no more, no less;
- The software is chosen in the same way;
- The client is able to adapt the software to his requirements.
- Sergey Karutsenko, Project Manager.
Direction of activity in the company: Author of software CashFront.
Education: Higher, engineer-analyst.
Experience: Professional programming since 2002. Founder of the company (2004).
- Gennady Simenyuk, administrator.
Direction of activity in the company: Administration of Internet projects, consultations, support of clients in work with software products: CashFront and 1C-Enterprise.
Education: Special secondary.
Experience: Work in the field of trade since 1990, including since 2002 as a specialist in the analysis and implementation of computer systems in trade processes.
- Konstantin Babenko, engineering support.
Direction of activity in the company: Technical support, selection of hardware, system administration.
Education: Higher-special, computer systems, complexes and networks.
Experience: Work in the field of computer technology, engineering, including pedagogical activity since 1990.